Friday, October 26, 2012

The English Shepherd puppies go for a walk

I took the puppies out for a walk today. All twelve of them. While I spent most of my time counting to twelve, they had a great time wrestling in the fallen leaves, exploring the barn and sniffing chickens through the fence. When Jay won a round of King of the Hill on top of the compost pile, I realized that I really should bring my camera on these excursions so I went in for it and more eyes to help watch.

There are all kinds of exciting things to smell under the rabbit hutch.


A nice game of Round and Round the Blackberry Bush.


And Jay discovers that the blackberry bush makes the perfect cover for stalking siblings.


Mom has them take a break for a little picnic lunch . . .


Some special playtime with mom . . . 


And tries to get them to line up. 


Timmy, their father, comes over for a visit.



And then it's back in their pen for a carrot.



Carrots make great chew sticks, by the way. They're great for those young chewers and you don't have to worry about what they swallow because carrots are a nutritious snack, as well!

If you have any questions about the litter, their parents or are interested in a puppy, please contact us (the link will take you to a contact page on my personal blog).



No comments:

Post a Comment