Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our English Shepherd Puppies tackle the puppy agility course

Today we took the puppies out for a little playtime on a sort of of mini-agility course. We have a couple people from out of state looking at this litter, so we're hoping this will help them see a little of their personalities


Mira
Jay must be my little buddy. He leaves the fun and the treat when he gets close to me so he can come climb in my lap.

 Fwirl

Tag

Matthieus

Kai

Tim

Tess

Mattimeo

Zane

Ariel

Layla

If you have any questions about the litter, their parents or are interested in a puppy, please contact us (the link will take you to a contact page on my personal blog).

2 comments:

  1. Hello, it's Ari!
    I'm freaking adoring these videos, I'm so giddy watching them play and I'm so anxious to meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I can't believe they'll all be going home soon. I'm missing them already.

    ReplyDelete